Sunday, April 4, 2010

I swear I have other content waiting in the pen for you all (all three of you), but for now, please accept this, a preview of the flowers you may find at my stand, as a humble offering. I've not only been approved by the building owner where I want to host my stand, but learned that there will also be a big event in town on Saturday which brings in a lot of foot traffic. Somewhere out there my freshman year digital design teacher, Ori Kleiner, is crying himself to sleep over this horrific grid alignment, but when you don't have a real cropping tool, thing get rough. 

I had not intended to use lavender in the scheme, but I heard that Moms love purple, and also really wanted to bring some of those lovely purple-loving Moms some deliciously scented lilac. Lest you be concerned that I have forgone my commitment to greenery, know that the bouquets will also abound in Seeded Eucalyptus, Dusty Miller, and Jasmine Vines (okay jasmine have flowers ON them, but they're sort of somewhere in between).  Bouquets will be $15, $25, and $50, but since they will all feature some assortment of the same array of flowers, if you swing by and don't mind waiting a few, I have planned to be ready with tools to rearrange the bouquets a bit to suit your price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment